根据短文意思回答问题。 Thisisananimalworld.Allkindsofanimal

信息发布者:香草
根据短文意思回答问题。
      This is an animal world. All kinds of animals are playing. They are good friends.      
      A panda says to a rabbit. "I'm bigger than you. " But the rabbit says, "Yes, but I'm quicker than you. "
      A tiger comes up and says, "I'm stronger than you." But the dog, the cat and the rabbit say, "You are
stronger than us.  But you are not stronger than the elephant. "      
      The elephant says, "Yes, I'm stronger than you, but I'm shorter than the giraffe. "      
      Now the giraffe stands up and says.  "Am I taller than you?"      
      Everybody says, "Yes, you are taller than all of us."      
Questions:      
(1) Are all the animals good friends?                                                                     
(2) Who is bigger, a panda or a rabbit?                                                                       
(3) Who is quicker, a panda or a rabbit?                                                                     
(4) Is a tiger stronger than an elephant?                                                                       
(5) Who is taller than all of the other animals?                                                            

参考答案:
(1) Yes, they are.             (2) A panda is bigger than a rabbit.             (3) A rabbit is quicker than a panda.     
(4) No, it isn't.                 (5) A giraffe is taller than all of the other animals.
答案不唯一

本页答案点评

用户评论

我要纠错