Unit1 Who isyounger? 教案

信息发布者:admin
Unit 1 Who is younger? 第一课时
教学目标:
1.        能听懂、会说、会读、会拼写单词和词组twin, minute, child, cute, also, chat, look the same, one day.
2.        能听懂、会说日常交际用语Who’s taller? I’m as tall as you. Su Yang’s ( twenty minutes ) younger than Su Hai.
3.        能听懂、会说主要句型 … is taller/younger than …

重点难点:1. 初步了解形容词比较级的构成及用法。
          2. 掌握课文内容并加以运用。

教学步骤:
一、        重难点突破
1.        T: (PPT 1) Hello, boys and girls. Nice to see you, did you have a good holiday? I hope so. Now let’s start our English lesson, OK?

T: First, let’s play a quick response game. 首先我们一起来做一个快速反应游戏。(PPT 2) Read the words I show you and try to classify them. 请你们快速把看到的单词整理归类,看看谁的动作最快。

3.T: Very good job! Now let me show you the right answer.  (PPT 3) We can describe … with these words. … Are you right? 怎么样,你的归类结果和答案一样吗?

4.  T: Now let’s try to use these words. Look at this ruler. (PPT 4-6) Is this ruler long? Yes, it is long. And ---- (在旁边再显示一把尺子) this ruler is long, too. Which is longer?  Yes. This one is longer. (显示longer)

相同方法再显示两只猫进行比较,两个年轻人进行比较

5. T: OK. 在刚才的学习中,我们遇到了long,fat和young这几个形容词的比较级形式,我们一起再来读一读。(PPT 7)

6.T: 现在我们知道了……( PPT 8讲解)

7.T: 在初步了解形容词比较级的知识之后,老师来考考你们。
(教师拿实物进行比较发问)
This is…, what about this one?     Yes, it’s …er.
(教师比较两个学生高矮发问)
This boy is…, what about this boy?     Yes, he’s …er

8. T: Good. Now let’s play a game. Let me show you how to play. 请看老师和同学的游戏示范。
   (学生和老师示范游戏  I’m…    I’m …er.)
  T: It’s your turn now. 下面也请你来玩一玩这个游戏吧。

二、        课文学习
1.T: Now boys and girls, let’s meet these two girls. (PPT 9)Who are they?  
     Yes, they are Su Hai and Su Yang. And they are twin sisters. (教twin, twin sisters) Twin sisters means they look the same (教look the same), but, who is taller? Who is younger? Do you know? Well, Ben’s cousin, Jack, also wants to know. (PPT 10 )Who did Jack ask? Let’s listen.
     (播放引言部分录音)

2.        T: OK, now we know Jack asked Su Hai. So now can you read the short passage and fill in the blanks? (PPT11) 请你来读一读课文前言,完成表格填空。(教go for a walk )
(PPT 12反馈填空结果)
When        Where        Who        What happened
Sunday morning        In the park,
Under a big tree        Su Hai        Had a chat
                Ben and Jack       

3.        T: Good! Now can you read this table and try to repeat? This will help you. 下面你能根据这张表格来复述吗?Have a try!
                   ,           went for a walk                  . She met                   . She was very glad to see them. They sat down
                and                  . (显示正确答案)

4.        T: 怎么样,你都填对了吗?Well, they sat down and had a chat. But did Jack know Su Hai and Su Yang before? No. So Ben introduced them. Now read their dialogue and try to act!(PPT13显示对话) 下面请你来读一读Ben是怎样介绍Jack和Su Hai的。(跟读)  OK. Now you can read and act. 你可以自己再读一读,然后试着演一演。

5. T: Good job! And then Jack wanted to know more about the twin sisters. So he had the same questions as ours. (PPT14) Q1: Who is taller?  Q2: Who is younger? Now listen to their dialogue and get the answers.

6.反馈两个问题答案(PPT15-18), 教as… as…(例) , than(例), minute

7.  T: Now let’s talk about these questions like this. (PPT 19-20)
Is Su Hai as tall as Su Yang?      No, she is                    .
Is Su Hai as young as Su Yang?   No, she is                    .

Is Su Yang as tall as Su Hai?      No, she is                    .
Is Su Yang as young as Su Hai?      No, she is                    .
(引导学生读题,并显示答案 强调答句)

8. T: Good! Just now Jack ask Su Hai some questions, and Su Hai wants to know something about Jack, too. Now let’s go on listening to them, what are they talking about now? (PPT 21 )
   (播放第2部分对话)
   T: OK. So now I have a question for you. Does Jack have a brother? Why?
Now you can first discuss with your friends. 请你和你的朋友讨论讨论这个问题,用英语说说为什么。

T: OK. I think we have two different answers. (PPT 22 )
A1: Yes, he does. Because his mum says Jimmy is also her child. Jimmy is a cute dog and he’s one year younger than Jack. (中文)
    A2: No, he doesn’t. Because Jimmy is a dog. Dog can’t be Jimmy’s brother. (中文)

9.T: And I have one more question for you. (PPT 23  出年龄问题和原因)

10.  T: Well, so after she gets home, she tells Su Yang about Jack like this. (PPT 24显示P7填空)  Can you read and complete the sentences?
     T: OK, now let’s check the answer together. (显示正确答案)

11. T: Do you get the same answer? Good! Now let’s listen and repeat. PPT 25-28 )

12.  T: Now read and text in your groups and then try to act.

三、        巩固复习
T: 在我们今天的学习中,我们一起初步了解的形容词的比较级及其用法,下面我们一起来回顾一下。(结合PPT29-31简单回顾小结)

结束语:OK. Today we know more about Jack, Su Hai and Su Yang. 今天我们通过对Su Hai,Su Yang和Jack的对话学习了形容词的比较级,在后面的几课中我们还将进行更系统全面的学习,请你在课后反复听读课文并预习其他内容。See you next time, bye.

Unit 1 Who is younger? 第二课时
教学目标:
1. 能听懂、会说、会读和会拼写单词 tall, taller, light, lighter, heavy, heavier
2. 能听懂、会说、会运用句型:Who’s taller/older/younger/longer … than…?
   Whose …is bigger/smaller/fatter/…?

重点难点:进一步深入掌握形容词比较级构成及用法

教学步骤:
一、课文复习
1. (PPT1)T: Hello, boys and girls. How are you today?  Do you remember what we learnt last time? 上节课我们一起学习了课文,知道了很多有关Su Hai, Su Yang以及Jack的情况,首先我们一起来回顾一下他们的对话吧!
   (播放课文动画 PPT 2)

2. T: Now Jack is talking about Su Yang and Su Hai. Can you complete his words? (PPT 3显示Ben话语)

T: And Su Hai is talking about Jack, too. Can you complete her words?
(PPT 4显示Su Hai话语)

T: 下面有一位同学说出了她的答案,你也可以参考参考。
   (学生单独示范)

二、Part B、D
1. T: Good! And now Ben is looking at Su Hai’s family photo. He wants to know more. Let’s have a look at the photo. ( PPT5显示photo)  These four are Su Hai’s mother, father, aunt and uncle. Let’s listen to the conversation about this photo.
   (播放D部分录音)

2.T: Now can you answer me some questions? (PPT 6显示问题 )
Q1: Is this photo new?   Yes, it’s a new photo.
Q2: Who’s the man in black?   He is Su Hai’s uncle.
T: Now listen to the conversation again and this time, try to complete these sentences on Page 10. (再次播放D部分录音)

3. T: Now have you got the answer? Let’s check the answer together. (逐句显示答案  PPT 7-8)

4.T: 你都答对了吗?Here we meet some more comparative degree adjectives. 在这个练习中,我们遇到了以下形容词比较级。他们是:old, older   young, younger,   tall, taller  and  strong, stronger.  请跟读。(单词卡片带读)

5. T: OK. Now can you read these words by yourselves now? 现在你能来读一读这些词语吗?
T: Now let’s try to use these words. (PPT9) Look, there’s an elephant, a rabbit, a monkey and a giraffe. Choose the right words and complete the sentences

(PPT 9 )  The elephant’s nose is           than the giraffe’s. (longer)  
(PPT10)  The elephant is           than the rabbit.
( heavier, fatter, bigger)
(PPT11)  The monkey is           than the elephant.
                                  ( smaller, thinner, lighter, shorter)

6.T: OK. Now let’s review all the words we learnt. ( 单词卡带读 )

7.  T: 通过刚才的学习我们知道了……(PPT 12-15 解释形容词比较级)

三、句型操练
1.T: OK. You all did a good job! Now look at these boys and girls. They are talking about something. Please read their dialogues.( PPT16第一幅图) Now we know they are talking about who is taller. And this one, (第二幅图) What are they talking about? Guess! (显示对话) Are you right? They are talking about whose bag is heavier.

2. T: (PPT 17)OK. Now please talk with your partner. Use the dialogues as the model.  And you may use the sentences like them. (读例句)
    首先我们来看看以下几位同学的示范吧!
    (学生示范对话)

3. T: OK. You can try to make dialogues like this, too. 你也来试试吧!

4.T: Well done! Now let’s practice. ( PPT18 ) Look at these people, some of them are … Some of them are … You may compare them and make dialogues.
    (显示参考句)

5.T: Good, and now look at their things. Compare their thing and go on making dialogues. (显示参考句)

结束语:今天我们一起更进一步学习了形容词的比较级,(总结规律)请你在课后搜集了解更多,并总结规律正确使用。我们下次再见。Bye!

Unit 1 Who is younger? 第三课时
教学目标:
1.        能听懂,会说,会读单词centimeter, goalkeeper
2.        了解字母组合or在单词中的发音
3.        会演唱歌曲I wish I was taller.
4.        进一步巩固本单元所学知识点。

重点难点:进一步巩固本单元所学知识点。

教学步骤:
一、        复习巩固
1.        ( PPT 1 )T: Hello, boys and girls. Glad to see you. Last lesson we talked a lot about the comparative adjectives. 上节课我们学习了很多有关于形容词比较级的知识。请你先自己读一读这些单词。( PPT 2)

2.        现在我们来复习一下形容词比较级的构成规律。
(PPT 3-5显示,以问答填空形式复习)

3.        T: OK. Now let’s do some exercise. 我们通过一个小练习来考考大家掌握了没有。
(PPT 6显示题目,教师稍顿显示答案)

二、        完成其余部分教学
1.        T: Good job! Now shall we sing a song together? First let’s listen to this song. ( PPT 7播放歌曲动画)

2.        T: Now let’s try to sing this song together. ( 播放歌曲动画)

3.        T: This song is from a little boy. He wants to be tall, big and strong. ( PPT 8) And now an old grandma is singing, what should she sing? Can you imagine? 如果是一位老奶奶在唱这首歌她会怎么唱呢?请你试一试改编歌词唱一唱。

4.        T: Now let me show you my answer. Listen. (PPT显示歌词,教师演唱改编歌词)

5.        T: OK. What about you? 你的歌曲又是怎么样的呢?请你也向大家展示一下吧!

6.        T: Good! After the English song, let’s play football together. Ben and his friends want to play football together. But everyone wants to be the goalkeeper. You know what a goalkeeper is?  A goalkeeper is the one who should always keep the football out of the goal. Now let’s listen to what they say. ( 播放声音 )
7.        T: So who will be the goalkeeper at last? Do you know? This time, let’s read and judge. First, read these sentences.  请先读题。(教师引导读题)
Now open your books and turn to Page 11, read their conversation and judge!

8.T: OK. It’s time to check the answer. (逐题反馈答案,第2题时教centimeter)

9. T: Read their conversation in your groups and try to act in three.

10. T: OK. Boys and girls. Shall we play a game? This is a guessing game. Buy how to play? Let’s watch and learn. (PPT逐幅显示12页3幅图)

11.T: So in this game you should tell others some clues, so that they can guess who your friend is. What sentence can you use? Yes, you may say---My friend is … than …
    T: Now let’s play this game together. Look at the screen and listen to me. First I’ll say… (演示解说游戏)

12.T: Do you understand now? You can play the game with your classmates, too.你也来和你的同学一起玩一玩这个游戏吧!

13.T: OK. Is the game interesting? At last, let’s learn a new phonetic symbol.
      First, read these four words. (PPT显示四个单词)
      Here the letters  or are pronounced as ------ (带读)

14.T: Now try to read the sentence.

15.T: Now I’ll give you another sentence. Please read and try to find the words with the letters pronounced as ------
(PPT显示句子  教师引导读句并引导学生进一步体会字母组合发音)

结束语:同学们,今天我们进一步学习了形容词的比较级,有针对性地进行了练习,通过小故事和游戏进一步巩固了知识的掌握。希望你能够学习中找到乐趣,第一单元的学习就到这里。See you.

本页答案点评

用户评论

我要纠错