Unit2 More exercise教案

信息发布者:admin
Unit 2 More exercise 第一课时
教学目标:
1.        能听懂、会说、会读、会拼写单词和词组faster, problem, earlier, be good at, do well in, do more exercise  
2.        能听懂、会说日常交际用语  That’s true. Jim is not as strong as the other boys.  Mike runs as fast as Ben.
3.        能听懂、会说主要句型 Ben runs faster than Jim.

重点难点:初步了解掌握副词比较级的构成及用法。
          2. 掌握课文内容并加以运用。

教学步骤:
一、        重难点突破
1. T: Hello, boys and girls. Nice to see you in Unit 2. 很高兴和大家在第二单元中见面。Do you remember the song in Unit 1? Yes, it’s called I wish I was taller. Let’s sing together. (播放Unit1 歌曲动画)

2. T: Good! In this song, we all wish that we could be taller and stronger, but how? Yes, we should do more exercise. (PPT 2 教课题)  只有多做运动多锻炼我们才能越来越强壮。Now I have some questions for you. Let’s have a look.  (PPT 3)
Q1: Are you good at PE?
Q2: Do you run fast?    Who runs faster than you in your class?
Q3: Do you jump high?  Who jumps higher than you in your class?
   T: Now let’s talk about these questions in groups. 先请你看一看以下几位同学的示范。

T: OK. You can talk like this in your groups, too.

3.T: OK! I think some of you run very fast, some of you jump very high. Here we can answer like this. (PPT 3 显示答句)
A1: Yes, I am. / No, I’m not. (教be good at …   擅长于)
A2 &3: Yes, I do./ No, I’m not.  
… runs/ jumps faster/ higher than me in my class. (教句子)
T: Here we know these words. 再这里我们遇到了这样几个词组,请看屏幕。(PPT4-5讲解  PPT5 以考一考的形式问答显示)

4.T: OK, now let’s go on talking. Now please talk about these questions.
(PPT 6显示4个问题) T: OK. It’s your turn now. 请你来练习对话吧!

二、        课文学习
1.T: Now boys and girls. Look at this boy, please. (PPT 7 ) Who’s he? Do you remember? Yes, he’s Ben’s classmate, Jim. Jim is a boy. Usually, boys
like PE very much. How about Jim? Does he do well in PE? (教 do well in …) Let’s listen. (播放课文前言录音)

2. T: OK. Does Jim do well in PE? No, he doesn’t. Now I have some more questions for you.  ( PPT 8 ) What is he good at?   Is he strong?    Does he want to do better? Let’s listen again.  (再听完一遍回答问题,带读句子)

T: Well, now please read this short passage. (PPT 9 )But before that, first read the phrases after me. (带读短语) 请自己来练读课文前言。

3.T: Good! Now we know Jim is not happy. Because he thinks he doesn’t do well in PE. What is his problem with his PE? ( PPT10显示问题   教problem ) Jim 在体育方面到底遇到了什么问题呢? Let’s watch the cartoon. (播放2/3课文动画)

4.        T: What’re Jim’s problems?  Let’s watch again and this time try to choose the right answers. 请再看一遍课文动画,选出正确的选项。

5.T: OK. Have you got the answer?(PPT 11) Now let’s find the right answer together. Jim’s problems are:
He can’t run as fast as Ben and Mike.
His friends swim faster than him.

6. T: OK. Now we know Ben is not good at running and swimming. But he does other things better. Jim’s good at English, Maths.  What else is he good at? And what’s his plan? Listen again and complete the table. 请你听课文完成表格填空。(PPT 12 )

7. T: OK. Some of you have finished. (核对答案,教jog)

8. T: Good. (PPT 13 )Now suppose you re Jim, can you say something according to this table? 现在你能根据表格里的内容帮助Jim完成他所说的话吗?
   首先我们一起来听一听这位同学的示范吧!
   (学生示范)

9.T: OK. It’s your turn now. 请你也来说一说吧!

10. T: Now let’s listen and repeat. (PPT 14-16  教That’s true. )

11. T: Please read the text in pairs. 请2人练读对话。

三、        巩固练习。
1.T: In this text, we know Jim is not good at PE. But he’s doing better and better.  We all should try to do well in PE. 我们每个人都有自己擅长或不太擅长的的体育项目,下面请参与小组讨论。 (PPT 17 显示topics )
    请你结合今天学到的语言知识在小组内进行话题讨论。首先我们来听一听这一组同学是怎么讨论的。
    (学生示范对话)

2.T: 好,请你也来说一说吧!

结束语:今天我们一起讨论了有关体育和健康计划的问题。希望你在后面的学习和生活中能真正做好,变得更加健康强壮。I wish you taller and stronger. Bye.

Unit 2 Do more exercise  第二课时
教学目标:
1. 能听懂、会说、会读和会拼写单词slow, slower, low, lower, far, farther,
well, better
2. 能听懂、会说、会运用句型:Do the boys jump higher than the girls?
   Does Jim swim slower than David?

重点难点:进一步深入掌握副词比较级构成及用法

教学步骤:
一、课文复习
1. T: Hello, boys and girls. How are you today? Do you do exercise today? 上节课我们和Jim一起谈论了自己在体育上有哪些强项弱项,还讨论了如何改进。你还记得课文内容吗?首先让我们一起来回顾课文吧!(播放课文动画)

2.T: OK. Let’s do some exercise about it. Open your English books and turn to Page 15, review and judge. Write T for true and F for false. (PPT 2显示题目) 请回顾课文内容完成判断。

3.T: OK. Time to check your answer. 我们来看看正确答案吧!(PPT 2显示答案)

二、Part B
1. T: Good! Now I’ll show you some boys and girls. ( PPT 3) They get up at different times in the morning. Look at the pictures and tell me, who get up earlier, the boy or the girl? Yes, the boy gets up early, but the girl gets up earlier. (教单词)

T: ( PPT 4) And what about them? Who gets up later?  Yes, this boy gets up late. But the girl is still sleeping, so she gets up later. She gets up later than the boy. (教单词)

2. T: OK. No matter early or late, they are all going to school today. There is a Sports Meeting at school today. 今天在学校里有一个活动日,孩子们参加各项自己喜欢的活动。 Let’s go and have a look.
  T: (PPT 5 显示B部分余下6幅图) Now look, what are they doing? Yes, some of them a flying kites or model planes, some of them are running, swimming, skating or jumping.  Now let’s see who can do things better.(PPT显示问题  教better)

3  T: ( PPT 6 ) OK. Now let’s go and have a look at them. First, look at them. Nancy and Liu Tao are swimming. Nancy swims slow, but Liu Tao swims slower. ( 教slow和slower )

4. ( PPT 7-10 ) 相同方法教授 low, lower, high, higher, far, farther, fast, faster ( 强调用do )

5. T: 通过刚才的学习,我们知道…… ( PPT 11-13 讲解副词比较级)

6. T: OK. Boys and girls, now let’s review the comparative degree of the adverbs. 下面我们一起来复习今天学到了副词比较级。 (PPT14-21显示 Listen and repeat)

7.T: Now let’s try to talk about them like this. (PPT 22 ) 现在请你用刚才所学到的副词比较级来谈论这几幅图,例如…… (读例句)

8.T: Now let’s check your answer. ( PPT 23-27 )

7.T:  Now can you describe the whole picture like this? 请打开书16页,对比填空。
(PPT28 显示一个语段)
Today the children join in different activities(活动).  Su Yang flies the kite        , and Su Hai flies the kite         .  Nancy swims          , but Liu Tao swims           . Mike flies the model plane high, and David flies the model plane           . Jim jumps         , but Liu Tao jumps            . Su Hai skates           and Yang Ling skates            . Liu Tao and … run           , but Ben and … run         .

T: OK. Now practice first and then share your answer with your partner.
(显示答案)

8. T: OK. Now look at the pictures. They’re talking about the sports, too. First, read what they say. ( PPT 29-30显示图)
   T: Now use their conversation as the model. Try to make dialogues like them. Yu may use these words. (PPT 31显示) First, let’s listen to them. 首先让我们来看看这几位是如何谈论的。
   (学生加动作示范对话)
   T: OK. You can practice now.

三、巩固练习
1.T: Good job. Now boys and girls. Look, where are Jim and his friends now? Yes. They are not at school now, they’re visiting a zoo. Are they happy?
    Yes. They have a lot of fun here. They’re watching an animal show. Do you know animal show? (教animal show ) How is the animal show? Let’s listen. 我们一起来听听他们的对话。(播放D部分动画)

2. T: OK. Is the animal show interesting?  Yes, it is. What are they doing? (PPT 33 )Now listen to the conversation again and try to complete the sentences on Page 18. (播放D部分录音)

3. T: Have you got the answer? Listen again and check your answer. (再播放D部分录音)

4.T: OK. Now let’s check the answer. (逐句显示答案,教go for a walk )

5.  T: Good! Did you watch an animal show before? Can you try to say something more about the animal show? 如果你也看过有趣精彩的马戏表演,请你也来仿照听力内容说一说,写一写,你可以在课后完成。

结束语:今天我们一起更进一步学习了副词的比较级,请你在课后搜集了解更多,并总结规律正确运用。我们下次再见。Bye!

Unit 2 Do more exercise 第三课时
教学目标:
1.        能听懂,会说,会读单词traffic. Well done.
2.        了解字母组合or在单词中的另一种发音
3.        会诵读歌谣Run, rabbit, run!.
4.        进一步巩固本单元所学知识点。

重点难点:进一步巩固本单元所学知识点。

教学步骤:
一、        复习巩固
1.T: Hello, boys and girls. Glad to see you. First, let’s play a game. I’ll show you some pictures very quickly. Please look at the pictures very carefully and try to answer my question. ( PPT 1-4  闪现游戏   出图-图显示-出问题-出答案-再出图验证  )

2.T: Good. Last lesson we talked a lot about the comparative adverbs. 本单元我们学习了有关于副词的知识。 (PPT 5-9 讲解)

二、        完成其他部分教学
1.T: Now look, boys and girls, what Miss Li and her students doing now? (PPT10显示上课图)
   T: Yes, they are having their English class. What happened then? Let’s read together. Now open your books and turn to page19  (读E部分课文)

2.T: Now do you know who is late? Yes, Jim is late. Did Jim get up late this morning?  No. Then why was he late? Read the dialogue and try to finish the exercise on Page 19. Write T for true and F for false. ( PPT12显示题目)

3. T: Good! Now let’s check the answer。
  Now can you tell me why was Jim late? 现在你能回答为什么Jim 会迟到了吗?(PPT显示答句)

4.T: Now please read Part E, try to act in your groups. 现在就请你熟读E部分尝试与小组成员一起演一演吧。

5.T: Boys and girls, do you want to play a game? OK. This time let’s play a memory game. Let’s see who has better memory. How to play? Please read the pictures and learn. 请你自己来看图学一学怎样玩吧!

6. T: Yes. In this game, we have to remember everything in the picture quickly, and the other one should ask some questions. 请注意这里我们用到的问题应该是例如:Who runs faster, the boy or the girl? Do you understand now? You can play the game with your classmates, too.你也来和你的同学一起玩一玩这个游戏吧!
(学生拿书示范游戏)

7.T: OK. Is the game interesting? At last, let’s learn a new phonetic symbol.
      First, read these four words. (PPT显示四个单词)
      Here the letters  or are pronounced as ------ (带读)

8.T: Now try to read the sentence.

9.T: Now I’ll give you some more words. Please read and try to find the words with the letters pronounced as ------
(PPT显示句子  教师引导读句并引导学生进一步体会字母组合发音)

10. T: At last, let’s say a rhyme. It’s an interesting rhyme. Because the animals are holding a sports meeting. (播放韵律诗动画)

T: What is this rhyme for?  Yes, this rhyme cheers for the rabbit. First, read it. (PPT显示韵律诗)

11. T: Who won the race? Yes, the rabbit won. So we say: Well done!
(教Well done! )

12. T: OK! Now let’s say the rhyme again together. (播放韵律诗动画)

结束语:同学们,今天我们进一步学习了副词的比较级,通过小故事和游戏进一步巩固了知识的掌握。希望你能够坚持锻炼,变得越来越强壮。See you.

本页答案点评

用户评论

我要纠错