首字母填空练习2(初中版5篇)

信息发布者:Sarah789
(一)India is a country rich in culture and tradition.And although India is c______(1) , one thing remains the s______(2) : the cow is sacred (神圣的). And men and women cover their heads and faces with cow urine (牛粪).
  According to their tradition, the cow is not just a farm animal. These cows are like motherhood, and their milk f________(3) them. But it's not the milk these men and women are waiting for - it's the urine. As a precious g   (4) from the cow, the urine is often p______( 5)  in the house to protect their homeland. People think the urine can beautify their house and keep away b______(6)luck. Men even put cow urine into their hair.
  And this special form of worshiping (崇拜) has been around for centuries.
  Surprisingly,cow urine is even used by people as a kind of m______(7).Locals believe it can make sick people feel
b______(8) . Believe it.
  Some believers show their worshiping by making an offering of hair.
  About12,000 heads are shaved (剃头) every day. That means the city is always f______(9) of hairless believers. Often waiting for 10 hours or more, believers f______(10) enter the shaving area. On average the temple's 1,600 barbers shave over 15 heads an hour. The temple then sells piles of hair to local wigmakers (假发店). The money is used to help the area's poor.
答案:
全文描述了印度的一些宗教习俗,对牛的崇拜以及剃头表示对宗教的虔诚。
1.changing    和后文remain“保留”相对应,此空前有be动词is,注意词性。
2.same        根据前文的changing, remain等词判断此处的词义应为“相同的”,the same也是固定搭配。
3. feeds      前文把cows比作motherhood“母亲”, 母亲用milk “喂养”them(这里指印度人)。
4. gift          a precious gift “一件珍贵的礼物”,后文就开始描述印度人如何珍惜这珍贵的礼物的。
5. placed     is placed in the house 被放置到房内。place, 这里做动词,“放置”的意思。
6. bad          keep away bad luck “驱除厄运”
7. medicine   全文层层递进描述了印度人对牛尿的崇拜:cover,place, beautify(美化),keep away, put...into hair,发展到此处的“入药”,后文的sick people是明显的线索。
8. better       make + sb. + adj. "使某人.....", 需要注意形容词级别。
9. full      be full of  “满是... ..."
10. finally  经过“10 hours or more"的漫长等待,“终于”进入到剃度的区域。句子主谓宾完整时,从副词考虑。

(二)For the past National Day this year I with my parents went to Tibet. We had a lot of fun in the autumn trip. First of all, we went to the grand Potala Palace. It's said it was built for a beautiful p______(1) of Tang. What an interesting story! Then we went to Kekexili to have a look at the Pantholops Hodgsoin. Do you know Pantholops Hodgsoni in Kekexili? Every year about fifty t______(2) die. The poachers catch them for m______(3) money. What do you think about it? I think the animals in the zoos are more l______(4). They are safe. I think life must come first. Though I don't think the animals in cages of the zoos are happy. They lose f______(5). It's so important for persons. So d______(6) the animals. I think animals also want to be free. It's said that a kind of birds c______(7) Mockingbirds would rather die than s______(8) into cages! Sometimes animals are e______(9) braver than people in order to get free. So what should we do? The answer is to let the animals free, l______(10) in the nature. Maybe people can stay in the big cages like buses, cars, trains and so on, to visit the animals in the p______(11) area. Anyway I hope nobody will catch, hurt or kill them.
答案1. princess   公主,需要一定的文化背景,文成公主入藏。
2. thousand  此时thousand是数词,没有单复数,不要在后面加s。
3. making    赚钱 make money, 前面有介词for,介词后的动词用现在分词形式做介词宾语。
4. lucky 提醒大家lucky的比较级有两种形式:luckier 和 more lucky.
5. freedom  “自由”的两个词性:形容词形式:free,名词形式:freedom
6. do    需要熟悉“...也如此。”这个倒装句的结构。
7. called  过去分词短语做后置定语,“被称之为......的”
8. stay  需要熟悉would rather do...than do...“宁愿做...而不愿做..."
9. even  “更...”,用在比较级前表强调。
10. living    现在分词短语做伴随状语。
11. protecting    现在分词作定语,protecting areas  保护区。

(三)Sport is necessary for everyone.It helps you keep fit. Fitness is i____(1) if you want to be healthy throughout your life. The best way to keep fit is to get plenty of e_______(2) by doing sport. According to s________(3),doing sport is good for people mentally as well as p________(4). The m______(5) sport they do, the happier they will f_____(6) . Besides, sport can help people develop will and determination.  
    These qualities help people a______(7) their goals because they will not give up so e________(8) when face difficulties.What's more, sport b_______(9) team spirit,which is good for the whole society. It helps people work c_______(10)  and smoothly and think about others, not just themselves.
    In a word, sport is good for your health  and happiness,and for society. 
答案
1.解析句意:如果你想一生健康的话,身体健康是很重要的。    答案:important
2.exercise 做锻炼讲不可数。 答案:exercise
3.解析  由语境可知,此处要用名词复数。    答案:scientists
4.“mentally 精神”所对应的应该是 “physically 身体”  答案:physically
5. 解析此处为“the+比较级,the+比较级”结构。    答案:more
6.解析句意:他们做的运动越多,他们感觉越愉快。    答案:feel
7.解析 固定搭配 achieve goals 实现目标 答案:achieve
8. 句意思:这些品质会帮助人们实现目标,因为当面对困难时,他们不会轻易放弃。答案: easily
9.build team spirit: 培养团队精神。 答案:build
10.   closely“密切地”,修饰动词work。    答案:closely

(四)She is Liu Hui ,a middle school student in Anhui, one of the “ stay-at-home children” in her town. Liu Hui is 12 years old and lives (1) w _________ her sister. Her parents left home to make money in big cities when she was (2) o ________ four. Liu Hui has to take (3) c _________ of her younger sister. They have to stay at home alone(4) b ________ they have to go to school.
“I used to feel (5) s________ without my parents at home,” she said, “but now I know (6) w_________ they do so. They have to go away to make money for (7) u _________so that we can live a better life.”
Every day, Liu Hui gets up at 6:30 a.m. and cooks (8) b ______________. Then the two girls go to school. They have supper at 6:00 p.m. Then Liu Hui does housework and (9) h _____________her sister with her homework. She usually goes to bed at 9:30 p.m.
Though busy, Liu Hui is still the (10) b ________ student in her class. She said, “My life is OK. But I still hope my parents will come back and live with us.”
答案:
1. with 固定短语live with sb.“和某人一起居住”。
2. only 根据句意“当她只有四岁的时候,她的父母离开家到大城市去赚钱了”,故答案为only。
3. care 固定短语take care of“照顾,照料”。
4. because 根据句意,后半句是前句的原因,“因为他们要上学”,故答案为because。
5. sad/sorry   句意:父母不在家,我常常感到难过。故答案为sad/sorry。
6. why  根据句意:但是现在我知道他们为什么这么做。后句表示原因。
7. us   根据后面的从句“为了我们能够生活的更好”,推测为是为我们赚钱,故答案为us。
8. breakfast  根据前面的时间推算,应该是起床后做早饭。
9. helps 固定短语help sb. with sth.“帮助某人某事”。
10. best 根据句意“刘慧仍然是班级最好的学生”。  

(五)At one time,making a film was an expensive activity only for a small group of people and film companies. Not only were the tools and machines expensive but the cost of film was also far greater than most people could afford. However, modern technology has c________(1) all that.
   New technology has really opened up the world of film-making for film fans. Now a camera does not cost m________(2)  and most young people are certainly able to pay for it. So all you need is to get one for yourself. With that, you may then start your own film-making.
   However, film-making is t________(3) work. You probably need many other people to help you.For example,the p________(4) of actors and actresses is very important in your film. Of course, these actors and actresses may be your schoolmates,friends or family members. You don’t even need to pay them a cent while they are glad to be part of your job.
    B________(5) , you need to make up a story. Can you write your own one? If you have good imagination, you can create an attractive story e________(6). Many world-famous film makers and producers are also good story-writers. If not, perhaps you need someone else to write it for you.
An excellent story is the key to making a s________(7) film.
答案:
文章指出,随着生活水平和现代科技的提高,人们自己制作一部电影已经不再是什么稀罕的事。文章指出要制作一部优秀的电影,除了优秀演员之外,还需要有一个好的剧本,这是电影成功的保证。
1. changed   【解析】上文提到在过去,制作一部电影是一件十分昂贵的事,只有少数人和电影公司才能干。然而现在随着时间的推移,现代科技将这一切都改变了,故填changed;
2. much     【解析】本句意为“现在一部相机花费并不多”,价格大多数人都能坦然接受,故填much;
3. tiring     【解析】该句意为“然而,电影制作是一件很累人的事”,work是不可数名词,故要说tiring work,不能加a;
4. population  【解析】下文中都是在谈论电影中的那些男女演员,加上谓语动词是单数,故应填population;
5. besides     【解析】上边提到了演员,下边接着讲述应该要有剧本,故填besides;
6. character    【解析】这个地方讲“如果你的想象力丰富,那么你就能够创作出一个具有吸引力的人物,……”,故答案填character;
7.successful   【解析】该句意为“一个优秀的故事是电影成功的关键”,故答案填successful

本页答案点评

用户评论

我要纠错