Unit5 Seasons教学设计 教案

信息发布者:admin

4B Unit5 Seasons (Story time) 教案

教学目标:1.能听懂、会说、会读、会写season, spring, warm, summer, hot, autumn, cool, winter, cold。

2.能听懂、会说、会读、会写 In spring, it is warm. We go boating。

3.能在老师的指导下有感情地朗读本首诗歌。

4.能表达四季的气候特征及人们相应的活动。

教学重点:1.能听懂、会说、会读、会写season, spring, warm, summer, hot, autumn, cool, winter, cold。

2.能听懂、会说、会读、会写 In spring, it is warm. We go boating。

教学难点:1.能在老师的指导下有感情地朗读本首诗歌。

2.能表达四季的气候特征及人们相应的活动。

教学准备:PPT.

教学过程:

Step1. Warm up.

1.Greeting.

2.Play a game: Listen and guess.

T: Do you like listening to the music?  

T: Yes, I like it too. Now let’s play a game about it. When you listen to the song, if you know the name of the song, please tell me as soon as possible.

T: Well done. All of you did a goo job. (PPT 呈现“春天在哪里”、“宁夏”、“秋天的童话”、“雪绒花”这四首歌名)

3.学习 season

T:What can you find among them?

T:Yes, they are all about seasons. (学习 season)

T: As we all know, there’re seven days in a week. How many seasons are there in a year, do you know?

T: Yes, there’re four. Let’s look at the pictures. How beautiful!

Step2. Presentation.

1. Learn about the seasons.

T: Look at the picture, what can you see in it ?

T: Can you guess which season is it? Now it’s sping.(学习sping) Are you hot? Are you cold?

T: So it’s warm in spring. We can do many interesting things in spring. (学习warm)

T: It is warm, I fly kites. What else can we do in spring? Just use this sentence structure.

(教授句型 It is ...., I .......)  生举例

T: In this season, it isn’t hot, or cold, either. It is yellow. The farmers like this season. Which season is it?

T: Yes, it’s autumn. (学习 autumn) And it’s cool. Here “cool” means 凉爽的.We know it has another meaning is 酷的,漂亮的。We have learned about it last term. Do you remember? What can we do in autumn? 生使用所提供的句型举例。

T: Listen! Can you guess which season is it now? Yes ,it’s summer. ( 学习 autumn)

In summer, it’s very hot. I think., some girls like summer,because they can wear nice skirts, right? What can we do in summer? 生使用所提供的句型举例。

T: White is the popular colour in this season. And it’s the last season of a year. It’s winter.( 学习winter)  Sometimes it snows, so the ground turns white. We can make snowmen.( 学习snowmen,并讲解它的原型) 生使用所提供的句型举例。

2. Say a chant

3. Story time

a).Read and complete the form.

T: Just now we talked about the seasons. Our friends are talking about it too. Who are they? Let’s have a look.

T: What are they talking about? Let’s open your books and turn to P32. Read it by yourselves and try to complete the form on exercise paper. Here’s a learning tip for you.

Check the answers.

T:How is the weather in spring?/ What do we do in spring?

b)Read Story time

T:Now it’s your reading time. Read the poem by yourselves. What do you think of the poem? Yes, the poem is beautiful. So we should read it beautifully. Now let’s read it after the tape.

T: Now I’ll give you two minutes to read the poem in a group of four. Let’s compete :which group reads best?

Step3.Consolidation.

T: All of  the four seasons are very pretty. But I like summer best. Because It is hot.                I eat a lot of fruit. I wear nice skirts.I have a summer vacation. How about you? Which season do you like best? Write it down and try to share with us.

Step4. Homework.

1. Read and recite the poem with emotion.有感情地朗读小诗并背诵。

2.Choose one season and compose a poem.选择一个季节,并创编一首诗。

3.Preview Fun time and Cartoon time.预习Fun time和Cartoon time。

板书设计:

Unit5 Seasons (Story time)

spring    warm       fly kites/go boating

summer    hot        eat ice creams/ go swimming

autumn    cool        have picnics/ go climbing

winter    cold         make snowmen/ skating

本页答案点评

用户评论