Hello 教学设计

信息发布者:admin
第1单元     课题:Hello            第1教时        总第   个教案                                             
教学内容:
Unit1 Hello, the 1nd period(Cartoon time & Letter time)
教学目标:
1.By the end of this lesson, students will be able to greet people using‘Hi/Hello!’‘Good morning.’and ‘Good afternoon.’
2.Student will be familiar with the main characters: Miss Li、Su Hai、Yang Ling、Mike、Wang Bing and Liu Tao.
3.Students will be able to greet people according to different contexts.
教学重点、难点:
1.        To greet people using ‘Hi/Hello’‘ Good morning.’and ‘Good afternoon.’
2.        To greet people under real circumstances.
教学方法:
Multi-media and cards
Step1.Preparation
1.        T唱英文歌曲‘Good moring’,和学生们谈论新学期和新朋友。
2.        T自我介绍‘Hello,my dear students.I’m Miss Huang.’用这个相同的句型让学生介绍自己。
Step 2. Presentation
1.        T出示课文图片,并让学生们观看光盘。
2.        T和学生们谈论图片
图片1、2,问:
T: Look,who are they?Where are they?What are they doing?When do they meet?How do you greet people in the morning?
图片3,问:
  T: Where are they?Who are they? How do they greet each other?What can you see?
图片4,问:
  T: Who are they?Where are they? How does Miss Li greet her students?What does the word ‘class’mean?you see? How do you greet people in the afternoon?
3.        谈论打招呼和学生们说:‘Good evening’
4.        Listen and repeat:Ss listen to the tape of story time and read after the tape.
5.T 总结不同的场合使用不同的打招呼的办法
 in the morning:Good morning.(-12:00)
in the afternoon:Good afternoon.(12:00-18:00)
in the evening:Good evening.(18:00-)
5.        带领学生在图片的帮助下说说故事的意思
This is a new term.Mike meets Miss Li at school.Mike says‘Good morning.’to Miss Li.Mike and his classmates say ‘Hello!’ to each other.They are very happy.IN the afternoon,the students are having an English lesson. Miss Li and the students say‘Good afternoon.!’to each other .
Step 3. Practice \Production
1.        做游戏:和学生们用不同的打招呼方法做游戏。
2.        Look and say:老师用PPT带领孩子们说出角色的名字:Miss Li、Su Hai、Yang Ling、Mike、Wang Bing and Liu Tao.
3.        Look and say:T shows different clocks and asks students how to greet people at the time.
Step 4.  Progress
T: read and say P6-7 then sing a song P10.

Blackboard design:
  Unit 1 Hello         
Good morning.
Good afternoon.

第1单元     课题:Hello            第2教时        总第   个教案
教学内容:
Unit1 Hello, the 2nd period(Cartoon time & Letter time)
教学目标:
1.By the end of this lesson, students will be able to greet people using‘Hi/Hello!’‘Good morning.’and ‘Good afternoon.’according to different contexts.
2.Student will able to introduce himself/herself using‘Hi,I’m...’        3.Students will be able to read and write the letters A,B,C and D.
教学重点、难点:
1.To greet people using ‘Hi/Hello’‘ Good morning.’and ‘Good afternoon.’and introduce himself using ‘Hi, I’m...’
教学方法:
Multi-media and cards
教学过程:
Step 1.Preparation
1.T sings the song‘Good morning.’with students and asks students to introduce themselves using the same pattern.
2.Look and say: ①T shows different clocks and asks students how to greet people at the time.②T shows the pictures of cartoon time and asks students to fill the blanks(underlined part)below:
This is a new term. Mike meets Miss Li at school. Mike says ‘Goodmorning!’to Miss Li. Mike and his classmates say ‘Hello!’to each other. They are very happy. In the afternoon, the students are having an English lesson.Miss Li and the students say  ‘Good afternoon!’to each other.  
Step 2. Presentation
3.T talks about some frinds with students(Wang Bing,etc.)and introduce two cartoon frinds: A cat and mouse.
Step 3. Practice & Production
4.T shows the images of the cat and the mouse and teaches the word: mouse.
5.T asks students to describe the cat and the mouse and the mouse. They will be guided to say: The mouse is nice. The cat is fat. They are very cute.
6.T asks students to watch a cartoon and answer the questions.
①What’s the cat’s name? ②What’s the mouse’s name? [Act Hi,I’m Sam. Hi,I’m Bobby]
7.T discusses the cartoon with students and guides students to ask questions,e.g: ①Who are they? ②What are they doing? ③How do the mouse greet the cat?
8.Students listen to the tape and try to act this part to say the pattern:‘Hi, I’m...’
Step 5. Progress
9.T tell students: Bobby and Sam are very happy. They are going to have a competition: Read and write the letters: A,B,C and D. T then divides the students into two groups. One refers to the cat, and one refers to the mouse. Then T reads and the letters.
10.Students read and write the letters: A,B,C and D. The two groups compete with each other: Who reads better? Who writers better?
11.Students PK, the come to the front to act the cartoon time.
12.T concludes the class and guides students to know: It’s polite to greet people using proper language.
13.T assigns homework: Read and say(P6-P10).

板书设计:
Unit 1 Hello
Good morning
Good afternoon
Hi,I’m...

第1单元     课题:Hello            第3教时        总第   个教案                                                              
教学内容:
教学目标:
1.By the end of this lesson, students will be able to greet people using‘Hi/Hello!’‘Good morning.’and ‘Good afternoon.’according to different contexts.
2.Student will able to introduce himself/herself using‘Hi,I’m...’                3.Students will be able to read and write the letters A,B,C and D.
4.Students will be able to coclude this unit, and give self-assessments, using‘I can say…’,‘I can say and write…’
教学重点、难点:
1.To greet people using ‘Hi/Hello’‘Good morning.’and ‘Good afternoon.’and introduce himself using ‘Hi, I’m...’
教学方法:
Multi-media and cards
教学过程:
Step1.Preparation
1.T Sing the song ‘Good morning’ with students,then show different pictures and asks how to greet people at the picture.
2.T shows the pictures of cartoon time and asks students to fill the blanks(underlined part)below:
Bobby is a little mouse.His friends say’Good morning!’to him.Sam is a cat. His friends say ‘Good morning’to him,too.Bobby introduces(介绍) himself(他自己) to Sam.They know each other .But Bobby’s friends are very afraid(害怕)。They run away.
Step2.Presentation
1.T guids students to conclude this unit and asks students to give self-assessments.Students will be guided to ask and answer the following questions:
What do you learn in story time?
Do you like the story?
What can you do sfter learning this unit? Can you tell the story?Can you sing the song?
What letters can you read?
Can you write the letters A,B.C and D?
During this step, students can not only give self –assessments, but also give others assessments. They can conclude what they have learned in this unit. They will also be encouraged to see their harvests.
2.T asks students to look at ticking time, and asks them:How many stars can you get?Students read the directions and give self-assessments. During this step,T helps students if they have any diffculties.
Step3.Practice and Production
1.        checkout time:Students listen and respond.(P11)
2.        Students do some additional written exercises.
Step4.Conclusion
T conclusion the class and guides students to know: It’s great to have self-assessments.We can know a lot about what we learn.Come on,enjoy our English journey!
Step4.Homework:
(1)        Listen ,read and say.(P6-11)
(2)        Tell the story of story time and cartoon time.
Blackboard design:
   Unit1 Hello
  I can say     Good morning
Good afternoon
Hello\Hi, I’m

第1单元     课题:Hello           第4教时        总第   个教案                                                               
教学内容:
教学目标:
2.Student will able to introduce himself/herself using‘Hi,I’m...’
3.Students will be able to read and write the letters A,B,C and D.
教学重点、难点:
1.To greet people using ‘Hi/Hello’‘Good morning.’and ‘Good afternoon.’and introduce himself using ‘Hi, I’m...’
教学方法:
Multi-media and cards
教学过程:
Step1.Preparation
1.T Sing the song ‘Good morning’ with students.
2.Group work
Four people make a group ang greet each other.
Step2.Presentation
1.Listen to the tape of the text and then read after the tape.
1.        Role play.
Show four scenes of the story time on the PPT. Let the students choose and act it out.
2.        play a game
PPT呈现新认识的人物以及句子Good moring\Good afternoon\Good evening\Hi\Hello.当学生看到单词或图片时就大声读出来。但看见炸弹时就说bomb。来复习所学的知识,检查学生掌握情况。
Step3.Practice
1.        Quick presponse快速反应
PPT出现不同的时间,如:8:00,3:00,15:00……让同桌两人一组编对话:Good morning!\Good afternoon!\Good evening!等,学生可以自行补充对话。
如:S1:Hi,I’m Nancy.
    S2:Hi,I’m Jack.
S1:Good morning,Jack.
S1:Good morning,Nancy.
2.        请学生总结不同时间的不同打招呼方式。
   In the morning: Good morning(6:00~12:00)
In the afternoon: Good afternoon(12:00~18:00)
In the evening: Good evening(18:00~21:00)
3.        复习字母
(1)        请学生做动作让学生猜这是哪个字母,复习Aa Bb Cc Dd。
(2)        学生跟着老师,用手指书写字母。
Step4.Production
1.        PPT出现四幅图片,请学生看图片,编对话。
2.        完成《补充习题》PartD,E部分。
Step5.Progress
利用所学句型自编对话,小组内表演。
Blackboard design:
   Unit1 Hello
   Good morning(6:00~12:00)
Good afternoon(12:00~18:00)