根据首字母填空。I want to buy a pair of sports shoes for a long time.

信息发布者:Sarah789
I want to buy a pair of sports shoes for a long time. I had spend months saving up the money to buy thrm and I finally had e___76___. Last Saturday my friend Jake wanted to buy a new CD, so we decided to go shopping together. We took the bus into town and it was very c___77___, so we had to stand all the way. Jake and I were talking when I suddenly n___78___ that my bag was open and my purse had gone! The bus had just stopped and there was a boy near me who was going quickly towards the door. We thought he had stolen my money so we got off the bus f___79___ him. The boy started running and then Jake ran after him shouting “Stop! T___80___ !” It was like a scene out of a film! A policeman saw what was going on and managed to get the boy.
    The embarrassing thing was that when the policeman s___81___  the boy, he didn’t have my purse! He probably thrown it away before he was caught. The boy said we had made a mistake and we shouldn’t blame(指责)him for the stolen purse. He explained that he had o__ 82___  started running because he was late for a meeting with friends. The policeman a___83___  him to go and I felt really stupid. I don’t know whether he stole my purse or not as there was no proof(证据). I wish I hadn’t been so careless and had kept an e___84___  on my bag!
     I’ve lost my front door key and 60 pounds. I’m really fed up. Jake offered to lend me the money to buy the sports shoes, but I don’t think it’s f___85___  to take it. It isn’t his fault(过失)that I had my purse stolen!

Keys:
76. enough
77. crowded
78. noticed
79. followed
80. Thief
81. searched
82. only
83. allowed
84. eye
85. fair

本页答案点评