中国传统节日英文作文汇总 春节 Spring Festival

信息发布者:孟2016
春节  Spring Festival
范文一:
The first day of the lunar year is a Chinese traditional festival--Spring Festival. People all over the country come back home and get together to celebrate it. And it's a custom to set off fireworks to celebrate the Spring Festival. People enjoy various foods which was prepared several days ago with their family in this day. children are the people who love the spring festival the most, because they can get pocket money from their relatives .There are also many activities which can be enjoy for free .Spring Festival is always a wonderful festival in Chinese’ heart. Do you want to enjoy it? If so, come and have a look!
农历的第一天是中国的传统节日——春节。全国各地的人们都会回到家里和家人一起庆祝。放烟花来庆祝春节是传统习俗。在春节的时候人们可以和家人吃到各种几天前准备好的食品。孩子们是最喜欢春节的人因为他们可以从亲戚那里得到压岁钱。也有很多免费的活动。在中国人的心里春节一直是一个美好的节日。你想不想来享受一下?如果想的话,来吧!
范文二:
The Spring Festival is the most important festival all the year round for the Chinese. During this Spring Festival, I have a good time. First of all, I did so well in the final exam that makes my parents very happy. They say that it’s their best gift for the New Year. And we come back our hometown to spend this biggest festival with other relatives. We had a big dinner on the New Year’s Eve. There were about thirty people had the dinner together. It was really great. After dinner, we enjoyed the Spring Festival Gala Evening. On the New Year’s Day, we gathered together to play games or cards. We children got lucky money from adults. This was the most exciting thing for us. On the following days, we visited to each other, bringing our best wishes.
对中国人来说,春节是一年中最重要的节日。今年,我度过了一个快乐的春节。首先,期末考试我考得很好,这让我的父母非常高兴,他们说这是他们最好的新年礼物。我们回老家和亲人们一起度过了这个春节,除夕夜,我们吃了一顿丰盛的年夜饭,大概有三十个人一起吃饭,非常热闹。晚饭过后,我们一起看了春节联欢晚会。大年初一,我们聚在一起玩游戏、打牌。大人们会给小孩压岁钱,这是最让我们高兴的事。在接下来的几天,我们带上最好的祝福,和亲戚们相互串门。
范文三:
The Spring Festival is my most favorite festival, because it’s time for family gathering. And the Spring Festival is a new start of a year. It brings me hope and courage. On Spring Festival, my parents usually take me back to my hometown. My hometown is a small town. Many of my relatives move to the larger cities, but we usually go home when the Spring Festival comes. During the gathering, we share our lives with others and care about each other. Of course, big meals are necessary. Families prepare for the big meals together. They all cook their specialty dishes. Therefore, our meals are always delicious. We often stay at home for three days and then we leave with others’ wishes. I like the Spring Festival, because I like family gathering.
春节是我最喜欢的节日,因为它是家人团聚的日子。春节也是一年中新的开始,它带给我希望和勇气。在春节这一天,我父母经常带我回老家。我的老家是一个小镇。我很多亲戚都搬到大城市去了,但是春节的时候我们经常回老家。团聚之时,我们相互分享各自的生活,互相关心。当然,大餐是少不了的。全家人一起准备丰盛的晚餐。他们都煮自己擅长的菜。所以,我们的晚餐总是很美味。我们通常在家一起待上三天,然后带着各自的祝福离开。我喜欢春节,因为我喜欢家人团聚。

本页答案点评

用户评论

我要纠错